Tuesday, October 27, 2009

` mariah carey at narita airpOrt in japan `








Mariha Continuing her promotional tour, Mariah Carey was spotted arriving in Tokyo, Japan earlier this month to find hundreds of fans waiting for her.The “Touch My Body” songstress looked very shape motion as she strolled through Narita International Airport, stopping to take pictures with fans and sign autographs before hopping into a limousine.During a recent interview, Ms. Carey told press that she can’t wait to have a family, though she will also be sure to make time for her singing career when she’s a mom.“I will definitely take time off. I really have to make time to raise a family because I don’t believe in doing that half-heartedly. At the same time, I still want to make music when I want to.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites